YFI x SAINTFAME swag

I might be a pain, be I like things more minimalistic and subtle.

No hood, no pockets, classic round neck, high quality fabric, maybe something like just the logo in very small instead of $YFI or the sentence only.

Only a connoisseur would understand. Let’s not yell and brag, keep it quiet, subtle :slight_smile:

My two cent.

3 Likes

Cool, ok.

Down for hoodie that is 50% cotton 50% poly fleece. Blue like the logo > Black in my mind.

Also what kind of order would you need to do for something with higher materials (cashmere / wool). Basically wondering if it can be worth your time if it were only me who was to order 2-3 of those (1 for myself, a couple as gifts) Not that price sensitive + understand it takes time to source materials etc and bulk is better for you so if that’s even a thing just DM me here and we can talk privately to see if it can make sense too and be a win/win

Glad you’re making swag! Cheers

1 Like

personally i love the look of this hoodie… i get the appeal of a crewneck for sure but imo this looks great (and super comfy might i add)

We can get custom materials sourced for a higher end product for sure, it’s just for that we will have to do preorders and produce the exact amount of product that we sell. Generally speaking, we need to get at least 40-50 made to get a decent per unit cost. If there’s < 10 being made, per unit cost is usually 3x what it would be if we have >40. Turnaround time also goes from a couple weeks to a couple months

If the community is interested and we’re able to gather enough preorders, def down to make it happen.

Hey Everyone,
YFI Store launching on 8th August.
Full apparel line, new items dropping weekly.
Message them on twitter @yfistore if you have any design ideas.

The team at YFI Store have launched now.

http://YFI.store

Anime Waifu collection coming next week.

2 Likes

I’m so in the right place!!! What a great Idea!!!

// what if the hoodie is a charged particle? (composable token {erc1155}// w/ options!

since there’s no more $yfi being created what if we reward the next cohort of LP & governance participants?

I’m thinking along the lines of aavegotchi, but it’s just the option to disburse payment when a thresh hold is met, otherwise it’s like a badge or a next gen $yfi governance token…

or perhaps some sort of fundraiser contract (I saw a yVCpool proposal somewhere on in here) so like it fills up to a point for whatever reason and charges out (this could have a bunch of applications)

keeping ease of use in mind…

perhaps even incorporating the “Dharma Initiative”
//
there could definitely be a second tier ( maybe on the fun & low tech side? / let $yfi attract the hard core… and let’s find a nice medium doing merch/ events(tutorials/ meetups(yfi only???))