Raise the salary of core team member Artem

I don’t see how a binding on chain vote and a non binding poll vote is blurry? Honestly every forum post should be using snapshot polling for their polls, that is what they are for right now. I think @aliatiiais is just more skilled at this than normal users.

2 Likes

Agree with Governor!!!

Yes, this makes sense to me too.

One manager is bad enough, imagine having thousands :frowning:

Yes. Always for the developers.

2 Likes

I think it is safe to say that we agree on him getting a raise.

2 Likes

he admitted it so i’d guess we can ask him directly @banteg

Incentives alignment should be integral part of compensation.

X fixed per month. (i.e 8K per month)
Y fixed per month -> market-buy in YFI vested for Z months. (i.e 4.5K per month vested for 12 months) (each month the YFI get vested for 12 months so you end up with a 12 months roll up)

Continuously incentivize to deliver features and products that will accrue cash flow/TL value and increase YFI value.

2 Likes

:+1: I agree with the increase of salary. :wink:

1 Like

you guys are insane. 96k is not entry in software and 150k is insane. People go on complaining about wallstreet and bankers…hypocrisy at its best.
Adequate is 120k.

1 Like

In software or in blockchain? While there is a lot of overlap a blockchain dev and a software dev is not one and the same and this should be considered by anyone bringing up market averages

My 22 yr old son just got his first job as a software engineer (not in blockchain). No college degree, self-taught. Base pay of $140,000. He lives in Houston, TX. Low cost of living there. Just providing a data point.

1 Like