RAMBO-ANDRE WINS! — Gucci Slipper NFT Design Competition (PoG)!

My entry:

CRYPTO-BEAVER-ENTRY

4 Likes

Kyoku Entry

I’m loving the Gucci snakes colour scheme so I’ve taken the liberty of choosing black as the main colour with gold accents to represent the luxury Andre better receive. The “PROOF OF GUCCI” is written in the same font as the GUCCI logo as a proof of well, Gucci. Hope I’m not late here! :smiley:

14 Likes

Not too late! Submission period ends at midnight PDT tonight (Sunday), in ~17.5 hours. Looking good!

2 Likes

Awesome, thanks! Gotta say everyone’s submissions are looking great :star_struck:

3 Likes

Ohh I’m loving all submissions! Community work is great. To think out of the box and give more options beside poker chips, I’ve done this one getting away of Gucci’s color scheme and empowering YFI one. It’s Gucci remodeled. YFI Gucci beach style, for everyone who agrees that after building this amazing community Andre deserves few days on the beach, drinking a caipirinha and relaxing with his new slippers.

poapcartoon-removebg-preview

8 Likes

Wow this is beautiful. Loved it!

1 Like

May the Blue Kirby smile upon me this day

YFI (1)

4 Likes

I like this one, haha. I wish the contrast of the text were a little higher, though, e.g. if it were white text on a black highlight. The background is busy, which makes the text hard to read.

yfi-master /
Here is my submission guys. An exceptional token/creator deserves an exceptional effort lol.

12 Likes

Something a bit… confusing is going on in my submission, but also very fascinating… and maybe even sexy? You decide… but “few understand” :slight_smile:

yfi-gucci_contest_jokreg

5 Likes

A cheeky Yearn/Gucci rendition of the iconic ‘The Creation of Adam’. Both iconic businesses in their own right! image

9 Likes

I like this ^ alot… reminds me of the silver denarius Roman Republic coin :fire:

1 Like

OK had another brain fart with a new idea. :slight_smile:
yfi-master-head

5 Likes

slidesondehmoon

Neil Armstrong and Andre Cronje both rock slides, known…

2 Likes

kobeandre1

4 Likes

Thank you for all the amazing submissions!!! The submission period has ended (22 minutes ago at 07:00 UTC).

We’ll put a vote together today. :fire::fire::fire:

4 Likes

Holy fuck this is going to be hard to chose… :cold_sweat:

6 Likes

Wow, I’m so flattered since it’s coming from you! Thank you! :star_struck:

2 Likes

Thanks, im glad you like it. I kinda like how the text fits into the grid but i can see what you are saying. it is all in the hands of the YFI community now :grinning:

Magritte vibes! Love it!