Yearn Weekly Newsletter

Hello all!

I’ve officially launched — what I’ll call a beta version — of yearn.news.

Alongside yearn.news, I will begin writing a weekly newsletter called Yearn Weekly — read Yearn Weekly #0 here!

Side note: In future versions of the newsletter I’ll include more qualitative commentary and data to paint a clearer picture of the events each week.

25 Likes

It is awesome idea!
There are enough things going on in the yearn space that it would be nice to have newsletter.

Only I would like to be able to receive it as an email, for example via a substack.

3 Likes

If this is something people are interested in I can look into setting it up. Didn’t want to barge in asking for people’s emails too early :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Get the substack going, but it would be best to liasse with our communications team regarding managing an email subscription list securely, and also remaining consistent on branding using our brand elements channel on discord.

2 Likes

I’m interested in this as well, It would make it a lot easier to keep up with Yearn news

Hey guys, I’ve been working under the Multi-sig to handle communication operations was actually just about to launch a weekly newsletter highlighting these exact things, including new product launches, ecosystem changes, recently approved YIPs, on-going YIPs, etc.

@nomad Let’s connect and we can likely create a more unified communication avenue for newcomers and people genuinely curious about Yearn. Was going to launch via substack.

6 Likes

Hey everyone, first newsletter has been published. Want to give special thanks to Nomad for the invaluable contributions.

5 Likes

Thanks for bringing me in on this :slightly_smiling_face: Excited for it to go live!

3 Likes

Dope, thanks for doing it.

1 Like

New issue of the Newsletter is out. Big thanks to @nomad, @dudesahn, and @Danger for their invaluable contributions.

2 Likes

New issue to the Newsletter is out. Thanks to all contributors.

6 Likes