[Poll] Next Token for yVaults

I have a very good understanding of Bancor’s v2 solution and particularly how the BNT side of the pool will have constantly flcutuatong APYs. It has to do with dynamic fees incentivizing arbs and also LPs to balance the pools.

And I think as a way to speed up the governance process. The next coins to be added to the vault should be a batch, perhaps 5. We should conduct a vote to find the 5 most agreed upon coins and have the proposal add all of them.

2 Likes

So is there a new poll for the token to be added after link or is this that poll?

We can’t borrow stable coin with YFI. If only we had our own stable coin…

Get stani to list YFI on Aave. Shouldn’t be hard right?

3 Likes

Could YFI be used in ySwap similar to how Bancor uses BNT?

I wrote something up here BNT yVault Strategy Discussion

:tractor::man_farmer::moneybag:

@milkyklim Added a poll to identify the next coins to be added. I propose a batch of coins (5) to speed up the process.

• ETH
  • BNT
  • DAI
  • KNC
  • LEND
  • MKR
  • NMR
  • PNK
  • REN
  • renBTC
  • RLC
  • SNX
  • UBT
  • USDT
  • wBTC
  • sUSD
  • BAT
  • BUSD
  • ENJ
  • ZRX

0 voters

3 Likes

suggestion to add a “show results” option so people don’t vote randomly to see results

If you’re suggesting up to 5 coins, could we not each have 3 votes for our top pics?

2 Likes

@franklin I was planning to make a separate YIP post for SNX today.

Mostly, due to

• SNX strategy was in development for a while
  • SNX was mentioned in this thread couple of times
  • SNX is “easier” to integrate since [Poll] Next Token for yVaults

Sure, we can put something else on voting but then it might take months for the strategy to be live. Other strats were not researched + there are some other programming tasks with higher priority, specifically, fee + governance system.

UPD: Thanks for putting voting up.

1 Like

I think BNT and/or LEND soon to be AAVE

Do you know Aave’s requirements to list? We need to get YFI listed there.

From the looks of this thread that may already be in progress?

https://twitter.com/lemiscate/status/1291421678120112128?s=21

Following this comment pushing SNX voting on-chain: YIP 34: Add Synthetix (SNX) to yVaults.

Please, move SNX discussions there.

using Dia (diadata)

What is DIA about?

Welcome to the DIAdata.org platform. DIA is an ecosystem for open financial data in a financial smart contract ecosystem. The target of DIA is to bring together data analysts, data providers and data users. In general, DIA provides a reliable and verifiable bridge between off-chain data from various sources and on-chain smart contracts that can be used to build a variety of financial dApps.

1 Like

Please add CRV and 1inch Gov tokens to this list…

assuming SNX is next, I agree with the commenters above that renBTC should be next. there is so much capital tied up in BTC; this would give us the chance to incentivize BTC holders to unleash it in the ETH ecosystem.

After SNX, definitely ETH. Everyone has it and it doesn’t have staking of any kind (yet). The usage of that vault will be much higher than any other coins.

7 Likes

Keep in mind all the renBTC/wbtc in the curve pool will probably be up for grabs in a few weeks. I saw in the Synthetix discord that they will probably not renew SNX rewards at this time which is the main driver of the pool APR.

1 Like

excellent point. the renBTC will be looking for a home

2 Likes