Let's give Cover NFTs a new face

Do you have photos for example?

This one. The idea is to replace the gradient.

ho noā€¦ just saw it to remplace the gradientā€¦ So you basicaly only want a backgoundā€¦ Just did 2 complete images ā€¦

Iā€™m sure they are great. We want an yAmazing art piece to replace the face of the NFT :slight_smile:

yes I think itā€™s the best one ^^ but some people here are very talented . Canā€™t wait to see other arts

1 Like

Iā€™m looking forward to it too :rocket:

So we are supposed to submit two artworks? Iā€™ve spent too much time on creating one that I wont be able to create another in time. Can I submit just one artwork? Or would it be automatically rejected.

I donā€™t want my work to be rejected for this silly reason. I would rather accept a rejection for lack of creativity.

1 Like

you have 3 days left. And rules were clear since the beginning ^^

1 Like

Indeed. Just wanna know whether my submission would be automatically rejected if I submit only one artwork. Or would it still be considered?

1 Like

You could try adding a little extra something to first one to signify something ā€œbiggerā€. At least you would fulfill the reqs.

2 Likes

Appreciate the suggestion. But the pieces are unique and I donā€™t wanna ruin them by making them repetitive. I can add a detailed description as to what the second artwork is about if they do permit me to submit just one :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

What @bigba_daboom said is a good tip. Iā€™d love to have your submission :slight_smile:

You still have 3 days until 15th and then 2 more days to present it. Do your best and then send your submission :rocket:

2 Likes

Twitter is down!!!

You can verify this by clicking on the notification page. Youā€™ll see a message that says ā€œNothing to see here.ā€ Or you can just tweet something. The tweet wonā€™t go through and if it does, you wonā€™t be able to see it.

Some of us are not able to tweet, post images or DM people. What are we supposed to do now? How can we submit our artworks? @saltyfacu

1 Like

Hi, Twitter seems to be Down Thursday 15 OCT - Is it possible to take this into consideration and extend the Due Date - or is there else where we can post to?

@saltyfacu Twitter is down and is affecting all of us. Will you extend the time to submit due to Twitter being down?

@Coin_Brawl @rem take it easy. It will be back up soon. You still have all the day of tomorrow to submit. Donā€™t worry, be yHappy!

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/Loopifyyy/status/1317212680315457536

1 Like

Hi,

While I am part of the community since the beginning, I was not very active. Looking forward to contribute with creative content I wasnā€™t even hoping for such an opportunity. I saw the tweet only yesterday, so I had to jump in straight away. Added an animation version today. I must say I was quite astonished to not see more participants. I hope you will like it even if it is not selected, anyway I would be glad to contribute on next occasion.

1 Like

Thanks for the submission @dpo :slight_smile:

We cannot consider it for the contest, to be fair with everyone, but I appreciate you taking the time to post it.

1 Like

late artists are we banding together with our pitchforks? i had the designs done the same evening as the announcement a couple weeks ago but i took a trip this weekend and i didnā€™t bring my computer. didnā€™t realize it was only gonna be open for 48 hours.

in case the late artists get traction, hereā€™s a preview of my submissions: they are dual sided (animated, rotating, with yearn logo on back + QR code) and I have three pairs. i didnt actually sit and render the animated yearn versions cause each render takes like 30 minutes and iā€™m not confident these submissions will be accepted. if theres a chance then yeah ill render and submit.

example backside with yearn logo

animated examples (from a rarible project of mine)

gold-v1.2 aluminum-v1.1 black-v1.1