10-20 YFI for Dev pool from me

Can this be tied to wyfi(from stable credit) somehow? May be when each yfi gets burnt…part of the wyfi that gets generated goes to a dev fund…may be take a percentage of the stable credit fee and channel it to a dev fund? Lots of options here if we think imaginatively.

Thanks @onlylarping
I market-bought .5 YFI with ETH I earned from Yearn related personal work. I sent it to ychad.eth. Who is next?

1 Like

Multisig is topped up for matching: Ethereum Transaction Hash (Txhash) Details | Etherscan

4 Likes

That’s how we should manage this.

Whales should fund the development not spread the costs on the entire community of small investors.

3 Likes

Contributed .2 YFI . The devs deserve it.

3 Likes

We could change the meme to: Ethereum of DeFi instead of Bitcoin of DeFi. Ethereum’s minimal viable issuance is a better approach than hard capping, at least in my opinion.

Really interesting approach. Would be for that too.

I didn’t look into the details but the quadratic gifting thing seemed like Gamified charity/altruism and I think if anyone can pull off a more optimal distribution mechanism it’s collectively YFI holders. I’d go with percentage points or mix those into the givibg equation.

2 Likes

So far we’re up to about 2 yfi in donations & matching. Thank you @YFI-Cent @bigba_daboom and SteveS1979.eth !

Question for farming pros, how do we get more degens to ape into this pool???

3 Likes

i appreciate the idea, but a long time ago Andre got 100(s) of yfi, he gave it all away including to kirby lel. if whales like big boi vance brags own so much, he arthur, 3a, andrew, parafi, poly can fund devs with ease.

again, i love the love youre showing, but it doesnt really solve the problem tbh we dont’ even know how the funds will be used, yfilit isnt even a dev lol. feel like this is all kneejerk to andres rant which i believe was theraputic. blowing off steam. yes yearn has to figue a way to keep devs and pay them. idk if this is it.

2 Likes

Yup not a dev. Have just recognized that our devs are what makes us special, and I’ll sleep much better as a YFI holder knowing that they also hold a significant amount of YFI.

so turns out vance refridgeration from framework doesnt want to give, lmao whale my ass, so he wants socialized losses via inflatiion, but privatized gains. more tradfi bs in defi.

1 Like

Cool so how can we go about this?

1 Like

Send to the ychad.eth multisig, where my matching funds are already waiting. Thank you!

6 Likes

Bravo! Great idea @onlylarping !!

2 Likes

HERE is a tracker of Donations: YEARN Heroes: Contributors Donations

8 Likes

thanks for your work @miguel567

2 Likes

Thank you Miguel!! I appreciate it.

3 Likes

Thanks Miguel. I hope the YFI marketing team knows about the gold they have in this chat area.

@onlylarping - thank you

*All remember the one fact that never changes when it comes to money supply. It matters, 1 tiny change will forever destroy the value and ensure future changes. It will mean nothing to say the max supply is 30k or 31k, we promise this time… don’t mess with the max!

LINK is stagnate now and the holders of LINK should be enjoying $25 value at least. They aren’t because they increased supply and what stops them next time?

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.