[Strategy] yDai - Leveraged COMP farming - added yUSDC & yUNI

Interesting idea, but currently there is no farm for the Dai Jar.

2 Likes

@SamPriestley Iā€™d be glad to collaborate to generate the strategy for Yearn. I was working on similar strategy locally where I was leveraging the entry position of DAI into Compound using flash loans.

Do not hesitate in PM (I cannot as a new user)

Iā€™m pushing on discord under #strategies and hope Iā€™ll catch someones attentionsā€¦

2 Likes

Info for all tracking this!

Things are moving along:

3 Likes

Wouldnā€™t it be better to have the strategy scan the rates of borrow on all the stable coins and instead of borrowing only dai, borrow the token that is currently cheapest to borrow. (Stables only) . It can still be leveraged in

Hello, the yDai Vault is interesting because it is used together with Maker in the yETH vault.
Strategies which switch between different types of collateral are interesting, but also much more complex. Maybe in the future this will be implementedā€¦

2 Likes

you increase risk because of temporal distortions in the pegā€™s. suppose you lend dai and borrow usdc and for some reason dai drops temporarily to $0.98 and usdc increases to $1.02. screwed.

3 Likes

FYI MakerDAO is going to approve YFI, aUSDC, and cUSDC as collateral.

2 Likes

Itā€™s happening:

1 Like

Noted, will update! awesome that we have another test v2 vault up and running :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@banteg Can you give an update, when we can see the comp-leverage vault in the wild?

The test vault is still running, hereā€™s the strategy:

Any v2 yVaults wonā€™t be fully ramped up at least until after the audit of the code is completed, so at least a few more weeks. Weā€™re getting close, though!

2 Likes

Has this been running worry free?

Curious to know if a leveraged USDC strategy is profitable. I know a DAI one is, but wasnā€™t sure on USDC.

Do you have ROI stats that can be shared?

not shabby imo - 14% with only exposure to usdc. great job.
No MKR risk - just Coinbase.

1 Like