- Objective is to widen the resource pool available to the product dev team to support on non-technical tasks through implementation of coordinape
- Purpose of resource pool will be to support with admin, documentation, how-to’s, updates of external info etc. (Similar to implementation applied in other protocols)
- Establish a fund to compensate Contributors for their time & efforts
The community surrounding keeper platform has been supportive in building tools, unoffical guides and supporting other users with relevant or needed information. Whilst the dedicated and efficient moderator team on discord and telegram are doing an excellent job, there are significant opportunities and benefits to deeper coordination and incentivization of contribtions for the growing platform. These tasks and contributions are becoming increasingly critical for what is, a complex and sophisticated product with multiple & evolving revenue streams with interdependencies on third party integrations (oracles) or relationships to other protocols (Iron Bank, Curve, Convex, Yearn and soon, Solidly), and therefore should be considered essential for onboarding new users in support of platform growth.
With fixedforex soon to launch on fantom network, and thekeep3r network due to go live on more chains imminently, more new users and investors are likely to come onboard, therefore now would be a good time to widen up the resource pool in support of the dev and leadership teams. Additionally a new tokenomics model is planned for deployment which may require some efforts to successful translate benefits to vested holders or holders that plan to vest.
Since launch keeper and fixedforex (originally ibFF) have continued to rapidly evolve and expand. The products have been able to successfully grow in part through the quality of the product but also, in part, through the efforts dedicated community members are making to promote, educate, inform and support the userbase.
Since these community supporters are already engaged & have already been making meaningful contributions this proposal would validate and give credibility to the role they are already making, whilst offering a pathway for any additional contributers to join in future support of the team/protocol.
The discord group can add a channel to onboard any new resources looking to contribute non-technical tasks/work.
Funding for these contribution efforts should be left TBD whilst a temperature gauge is taken in support of this proposal
Compensation of moderators / admins of support groups could also, optionally, be folded into this proposal if deemed appropriate
Please provide comments or interest in supporting this proposal below
Additional Comments & Disclosures:
- Cordinape has already been utilized in other protocols within the yearn ecosystem (see partners listed here) - Andre should already be very familar
- No futher disclosures to make (no offical role within keep3r team or fixedforex)